Getting rid of snails!

Aqua junky

My son and I maintain Aquariums and also help with the set up of new tanks in our local area just for us to have something to do together. I had a lady email me wanting to rid her tanks of snails. I tried to convince her otherwise telling her about all the benefits of keeping snails to an aquarium. Shes not having it. So my question is how do I go about completely wiping out a population of thriving snails within a 75G? I told her we could catch as many as possi let and to add some assassin snails but she didn't like the idea of adding more snails to her tanK.  I've never dealt with a snail invasion and any and all advise would be greatly appreciated. Also I just put In an order at the Co-op and can't wait to get all my new goodies including my new Aquarium Co-Op hat woot woot.  My Nerm-ism is threw the roof right now!!

• Like 1

Understanding her aversion to more snails, I put two assassins into my 27, which I did not think had that many bladder snails, and there are now at least 7 shells on the floor of the aquarium these fools have eaten.  My bigger concern now is what I do once they've worked their way through the snail population?