Co2 help please

Cork fish keeper

Hi guys any Co2 help please 

Please see photos this is a nano diffuser regardless of bubble count it will only come out of one area of ceramic disk not sure if this is correct or not drop checker is not changing from dark green I’ve tried kh solution tap water tank water last week I did think it had become slightly lighter green not 100% sure mind as new to Co2 not sure 🤔 I think I’m seeing new growth and healthy plants maybe 🤔 oh I running in around 3bps any help greatly appreciate 

18B846FC-BF65-4D70-B826-544BB188AD18.jpeg

68B3CB1B-1EA4-4732-951E-158D93540DBA.jpeg

• Administrators

I don't find dropcheckers to be helpful for most people. Are your plants pearling? What size is the aquarium? 3bps is probably plenty, unless it's a huge tank.  Are the bubbles mostly dissolved by the time they reach the surface? If so you're good, if not, you may want a different diffuser to make smaller bubbles.

On 11/21/2021 at 8:43 PM, Cory said:

I don't find dropcheckers to be helpful for most people. Are your plants pearling? What size is the aquarium? 3bps is probably plenty, unless it's a huge tank.  Are the bubbles mostly dissolved by the time they reach the surface? If so you're good, if not, you may want a different diffuser to make smaller bubbles.

Wow 🤩 I’m a bit star struck that you have replied I’m a massive fan of the Channel and your business

yes they are dissolving thanks for response 

I’ve learnt so much from your YouTube channel so thanks 🙏 very much enjoy rest of your day or night what ever time it is there Kelvin