Need CO2 regulator recommendations

Jimfish98

I have a single stage CO2 Art regulator on my main display tank, and it's been great. If I could go back in time I'd have gotten the dual stage, because it does dump at the end of the tank, but my plants and lighting are robust enough to not gas the fish. I have an Fzone from Amazon on another tank, and I want to chuck it. The solenoid leaks, so even when the system is shut off, it still allows some CO2 into the tank. The regulator itself leaks unless I have it positioned just right and crank it like Soulja Boy. Wouldn't recommend. 

My CO2 art regulator was faulty out of the box. The solenoid wouldn't shut off the gas when power was removed. Rather than replace the unit, I went back and forth with them for 6+ weeks trying to replace every little bit of it. I eventually found a combo that got the unit working, but I don't trust it and I don't trust that they'll actually stand behind their product if it fails again. Especially considering the premium they charge. 

I've heard good things about Green Leaf Aquariums kits. I'd probably buy through them if I had to do it again