Angelfish Mate??

Angel_fish

Hi. My female Angel has laid eggs once again, and I’m trying to decide if I should get a male Angel. Problem is, she’s pretty aggressive, from what I’ve observed. She didn’t do well with a beta (which wasn’t that aggressive to her), and when my cories occasionally swim up to the top of my tank, she’ll chase them if they even slightly disturb her. Even my snails are not immune to her moodiness, as she occasionally pecks them when she feels like it.  (I’m currently trying to take her unfertilized eggs out now but she keeps throwing herself against the aquarium glass if I peer down at them. By the way, I should remove the unfertilized eggs, right? It’d be way more convenient to leave them in, but I guess that’s frowned upon?) I suppose what I’m asking is if pairing an already aggressive Angel with another Angel is a bad idea. I’d love to have another Angel, but I haven’t gotten one because of my current one. 
She’s in a 29 gallon by the way, so it’s not like they’d have much space to themselves. 

Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks!

If you want to get another angel to mate with your current one and you want fry, you could try pairing them with a separator. But if you want another angel so that they can form a group I would get more than one to make a loop of who picks on who. Similar to a betta sorority. 

angel females pick their mate. You might have to get several males; let her pick the one she likes and then remove the others; however a 29 is kind of a tight fit for a large male angel much less a pair. Using a 29 for breeding is ok but full time they should be in a large aquarium.