Buying frozen foods in bulk?

Kathy F

Buying a 1-2 packages of frozen food is going way too quick.   In my area, there is a big box store that sells San Francisco Bay bulk frozen boxes.   Any particular favorites you have from San Francisco Bay?   Currently feed Emerald Entree, Hikari bloodworms, Hikari brine shrimp and Hikari daphnia.   Which frozen foods do you buy in bulk online?   (We can't name stores but I know how to google so if you give the product details I can take it from there).     In case it matters my fish I have currently are cory cats, mollies & fry, guppies & fry, fancy goldfish, glodanios, glotetras, otos and borneo suckers.   

• Like 1

On 9/7/2021 at 5:37 PM, Kathy F said:

Buying a 1-2 packages of frozen food is going way too quick.   In my area, there is a big box store that sells San Francisco Bay bulk frozen boxes.   Any particular favorites you have from San Francisco Bay?   Currently feed Emerald Entree, Hikari bloodworms, Hikari brine shrimp and Hikari daphnia.   Which frozen foods do you buy in bulk online?   (We can't name stores but I know how to google so if you give the product details I can take it from there).     In case it matters my fish I have currently are cory cats, mollies & fry, guppies & fry, fancy goldfish, glodanios, glotetras, otos and borneo suckers.   

I don’t buy in bulk, but I like Blood Worms, Spirulina Brine Shrimp, Daphnia, and some Krill.

• Thanks 1

Thanks, I decided to try San Francisco Bay Gum Drops Variety pack - Mix of Brine Shrimp, Bloodworms and Vegetable blister packs shaped like gum drops.  I haven't fed any of it yet but I was impressed with the packaging it comes in a nice styrofoam container and the frozen portions are larger which is cool because I defrost first then split the defrosted portions b/w the tanks.