Brian61

One month ago I had put in 10 caridina  (red and white) Shrimp into my community tank with 10 cardinal tetras and 1 bristle-nose pleco. I have not seen them very often only about 2 at time if I am lucky. I have a small rock mass in the middle of tank a big piece of wood. I haven’t seen any shrimp bodies in my tank and my lid pretty tight. Is there any way they could have gotten eaten? Is there any way I get the 2 that I have seen to come out of hiding. 

Seems equally possible that they were eaten or are just hiding.  I've never kept cardinal tetras but I've heard form ppl that their tetras eat shrimp.  

For what it's worth I bought 20 yellow shrimp a couple months ago and put them in a 16 gallon w/endlers, its planted w/driftwood and rocks and I also set up a couple rock piles for baby shrimp, I have only ever seen about 4-5 at once (similar ratio to yours) and I haven't seen evidence of die offs.  I'm sure the endlers are eating babies, but I do see a few small shrimp every once in a while that didn't come with my order. 

I think give it some time and you'd likely see more of them.    

• Like 1