Hello from Michigan!

Hello from Michigan!

I have been keeping fish for just under 2 years now. I am running 10 tanks currently and a few tubs outside. We also built a koi pond this year! I am constantly working on breeding fish and growing plants sometimes those go hand and hand and sometimes not so much! I’m excited to be apart of this forum!

41056AF2-B2DA-42ED-AC0D-15A3610A57EF.jpeg

9BFA060A-A55F-4ADC-AC49-9E2B0C2F69FB.jpeg

F57DE5F9-E423-40AE-BD20-6473DFED7614.jpeg

989E45D4-79A5-46CE-B77F-686F8175D67A.jpeg

CD630588-0F9A-4F77-A381-50654691A1F3.jpeg

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Aquatic Journal said:

I stopped at agnoaquatics the other day. It wasn’t the same without you 🤣🤣. I’m on Cleveland again this week! Thinking about stopping to see flip aquatics! 

Did you get a chance to stop by Something Fishy's new store? I'm curious to see it. He was working on it before I left. 

3 minutes ago, JimmyGimbal said:

Did you get a chance to stop by Something Fishy's new store? I'm curious to see it. He was working on it before I left. 

Did he move? If I get the chance to go their I will take some pictures and videos for you? I just stopped by agno on the way home last time u wasn’t really doing the whole tour haha

Absolutely love your tanks. I have struggled a bit with stem plants but I think I'm getting somewhere with them now. Mostly I need to not be obsessive and sticking my hands in to rearrange things so often. 🙄 I am my own worst enemy in that regard. I hope they eventually grow in to look more like yours. That ludwigia is a stunner.

1 minute ago, Alison said:

Absolutely love your tanks. I have struggled a bit with stem plants but I think I'm getting somewhere with them now. Mostly I need to not be obsessive and sticking my hands in to rearrange things so often. 🙄 I am my own worst enemy in that regard. I hope they eventually grow in to look more like yours. That ludwigia is a stunner.

In my testing the higher the tds I have the better my stem plants do. That’s not a steadfast rule but for me that’s been true. I do less water changes and feed more food. And I have better success! 

• Like 1