Dancing Clown Loach

Trish

47 minutes ago, xXInkedPhoenixX said:

@Trish gorgeous picture, what are you using to take photos?

@xXInkedPhoenixX Older Cameras ! 

2005 Canon5D with EF-lenses  

2014  Canon7D Mark II with EFS 18-55mm kit lens for most aquarium shots, or a Canon Macro EF 100mm lens.

Note:  The 7D will take both Canon EF and EFS lenses.    The 5D will only take EF Lens as it is not interchangeable.

Sometimes my old iPhone 6

• Like 1

@Trish beautiful! I need to get my Nikons out and experiment again. My favorite lens was a fixed 50mm but not sure it'd work with my fast little fish. I have the 18-55mm that originally came with my Nikon, I should play with that. It has become very clear to me that while my samsung phone takes pretty good pics in some instances it's crappy for my aquariums!

Edited by xXInkedPhoenixX
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, xXInkedPhoenixX said:

@Trish beautiful! I need to get my Nikons out and experiment again. My favorite lens was a fixed 50mm but not sure they'd work with my fast little fish. I have the 18-55mm that originally came with my Nikon, I should play with that. It has become very clear to me that while my samsung phone takes pretty good pics in some instances it's crappy for my aquariums!

@xXInkedPhoenixX I've learned a 55mm is good if you have a bigger fish :classic_biggrin:

I'm just an amateur and learn as I go along. The fish are captive subjects! :classic_wink:  If you sent me to do a wedding I'd fail!  :classic_unsure: 

• Like 1