First Time Aquarium Event Attendee

umfalcon

Hi everyone,

As society begins to open up a bit more, I hope to attend some aquarium events this year. I have never been to an aquarium event before. Does anybody have any recommendations? For example, I see that Aquashella is taking place in Chicago, Dallas, and Orlando this year. Would Aquashella be a good event to attend, and if so, in which city? If possible, I would like to attend an event at which some Aquarium Coop folks are present. I'm a huge fan and customer and it would be cool to meet some of them.

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, umfalcon said:

Hi everyone,

As society begins to open up a bit more, I hope to attend some aquarium events this year. I have never been to an aquarium event before. Does anybody have any recommendations? For example, I see that Aquashella is taking place in Chicago, Dallas, and Orlando this year. Would Aquashella be a good event to attend, and if so, in which city? If possible, I would like to attend an event at which some Aquarium Coop folks are present. I'm a huge fan and customer and it would be cool to meet some of them.

Thanks!

come to aquashella dallas btw I have never been to any event but that is the one I'm planning to go to