Garage set up for livebearers

Big John

I’ve been adding tanks to my collection in hopes to start a live bearer side hustle to equal out a little $$$ of my hobby spending. My garage is fairly cleared and plus that’s where I’m housing a dozen or so tanks. Understand this is a rental so modifications to the structure is gonna be very little, but any ideas on keeping the tanks from boiling in mid summer? Heaters I can do for winter but chillers are way from my back account. Any thoughts would be great. 

how hot do you think the air temp actually gets? I would say I do not believe you should worry. If you was to watch some of Goliad farms videos they have live bearers and their air temp gets over 110 degrees. they raise shrimp and live bearers with no chillers. What i would suggest is a 40 breeder with swordtails or mollies with cherry shrimp. What i really suggest is just watching some videos of goliad farms and see what he does and what actually lived in the huge swing of temps. then I would suggest watching cory's video series on breeding for profit then I believe you would have a great understanding on all of it. so all in all I hope you watch the videos first then you will have better understanding all together in case someone was to tell you something and it didn't work out you wouldn't feel like you wasted your money listening to someone else.