Good Place to get Guppies in Utah?

nate203

Hello! This is mostly geared towards Utahns, but I’m based in Southern Utah, and just getting back into guppies after a five year or so hiatus. I’ve been looking everywhere for strains of guppies, not too picky which ones, that I can start up with. I’m not wanting to pay higher prices to ship. 

Also.. Are there any decent stores in the SLC area where I can find some? I appreciate all the help!

Edited by nate203

9 minutes ago, nate203 said:

Hello! This is mostly geared towards Utahns, but I’m based in Southern Utah, and just getting back into guppies after a five year or so hiatus. I’ve been looking everywhere for strains of guppies, not too picky which ones, that I can start up with. I’m not wanting to pay higher prices to ship. 

ao.. Are there any decent stores in the SLC area where I can find some? I appreciate all the help!

Go with Peter @Guppy Guru you won’t be disappointed 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Leo2o915 said:

Hit him up on Instagram He will reply 

Sounds good! I’ll do that right now. I appreciate the help!

I mostly do Tanganyikan Cichlids now, so I’m out of the loop. Know where to get those though! Haha

2 minutes ago, nate203 said:

Sounds good! I’ll do that right now. I appreciate the help!

I mostly do Tanganyikan Cichlids now, so I’m out of the loop. Know where to get those though! Haha

I have a 125 hap / peacock tank lol lake Malawi and also have a 20 long planted 🙂 got 5 guppies from him and love them good shipping and they all arrived healthy and active