Plant question

Cole

So I’ve had this tank up and running now for about 8 days or so. All plants seem to be doing okay but the dwarf sag is looking like it’s melting or having iron issues it’s going translucent. It was growing submerged already when I got it from my LFS. I’ve dosed twice with easy green so far. Should I dose more or just let it be for now? 

A2B0946F-9118-41E2-B51F-266CCD448BE0.jpeg

Do you know how long it was growing submerged in your local fish store? It could still be transitioning. The middle parts look fine so I wouldn't overreact to anything happening to the older, possibly emerse grown leaves. Even long established plants (both terrestrial and aquatic) lose leaves from time to time for no apparent reason. As long as the majority of the plant looks good, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, gardenman said:

Do you know how long it was growing submerged in your local fish store? It could still be transitioning. The middle parts look fine so I wouldn't overreact to anything happening to the older, possibly emerse grown leaves. Even long established plants (both terrestrial and aquatic) lose leaves from time to time for no apparent reason. As long as the majority of the plant looks good, I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Thank you. Yeah not totally sure how long he had them submerged and growing. I was hoping they they were just transforming so wanted to ask and possibly fix something before it were to get bad. I sit and just watch the tank for at least an hour a day and slowly noticed it and figured I would ask just in case haha.