So I bought a bunch of 20 longs and rack system used

aquachris

So I bought a rack system from someone for 20 longs.. set it up today and put my 37 gallon angel tank and pea puffer tank up on the top.  The pea puffers are in one of the new 20 longs, they were in a 20g tall before, so this is much better for them.

Here's what I bought sitting in my garage before setup.

image.png.8c1cd32c90349b51d6e61789cd836c55.png

Here was before (the 20 gallon below had guppies in it, and they were moved out and replaced with pea puffers, their guppy grass followed them lol).  The little 5 gallon tanks are just culture tanks, one was for brine shrimp (I took it down) and the other I'm starting up scuds.  The 10g has been moved to a different part of the office for now, that has red cherry shrimp in it.   Where I put it works pretty well, I debated on moving them to a 20 long... we shall see.

image.png.6f421c1d77d4dd76c53796af8414eccc.png

Tried to put the first part of the rack in, but wasn't going to work and able to close the door, meant time to move stuff around!

3xqpA3ngSVCRX6eHvDRYTw?viewBox=1185%2C667&ownerId=A1UFTBYIH5P4BP

Installed both racks and started securing them (to each other and the wall)

Kf1MWbaYR7WmFxkpZNuDPQ?viewBox=1185%2C667&ownerId=A1UFTBYIH5P4BP

Completed 37g and 20g.  

d3ysXhPiRyKE6XZA6xvurg?viewBox=1185%2C667&ownerId=A1UFTBYIH5P4BP

I do have a 29g I am kinda wishing I did instead of the 20 long now.. Maybe in the future.

Oh yeah and these came with matten filters, so trying it out (along with the filter they had - got to make sure the matten filter gets well seeded).

• Like 5