Is my Angelfish bloated or full of eggs

Ezzat

My Angelfish, just bought like two weeks ago, I haven’t seen her eating, I thought it might be transportation stress. 
please look at the pictures and advise if she bloated or full of eggs? She is quarantined now in 5 gallons tank,  I used melafix for 4 days now, two doeses of 125 mlg of Kanaplex and 2 spoons of epsom salt  .. she is active swim fine but just no eating or pooping. 

please advise. 
thanks 

IMG_9323.jpeg

IMG_9322.jpeg

IMG_9321.jpeg

IMG_9320.jpeg

IMG_9319.jpeg

IMG_9318.jpeg

IMG_9317.jpeg

Edited by Ezzat
Adding symptom

Does look a little bloated What are your water parameters ammonia nitrite nitrate pH KH GH temperature what are you feeding and how often any rapid breathing hanging out near the surface lethargy flashing spitting food out  white stringy poop loss of appetite @Ezzat

My PH and KH are on the low side 1 drop changed API color, my GH is high 12 drops to turn the color, other than this everything is perfect. Water changes weekly not ammonia not nitrates or nitrites .. 

I try to feed different types to get her to eat. Brian Shrimp , blood worms and flakes. 

I haven’t seen poop at all , she swims active and perfect balanced , no floating, she tried to eat yesterday and then spit the food again. 5 min later she picked a piece of food and didn’t spit. 

On 9/10/2024 at 3:51 PM, Ezzat said:

My PH and KH are on the low side 1 drop changed API color, my GH is high 12 drops to turn the color, other than this everything is perfect. Water changes weekly not ammonia not nitrates or nitrites .. 

I try to feed different types to get her to eat. Brian Shrimp , blood worms and flakes. 

I haven’t seen poop at all , she swims active and perfect balanced , no floating, she tried to eat yesterday and then spit the food again. 5 min later she picked a piece of food and didn’t spit. 

Spitting out food and loss of appetite can be a sign of a parasitic infections what I would suggest is treating with expel p once a week for 3 weeks add some Epsom salt to the tank 1 table spoon for 3 gallons for 5 days as Epsom salt acts as a muscle relaxant to help your fish pass any parasites or help with constipation 

On 9/10/2024 at 11:44 PM, Ezzat said:

Do you mean one table spoon of Epsom salt daily for 5 days ? 

Oh, yeah, no. In your 5g quarantine tank add 1 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons of epsom salt, at the end of 5 days do a good water change and remove the salt. One tablespoon a day , for 5days gives you 1 tablespoons per gallon at the end. Way too high. Maybe not a survivable level. 

On 9/11/2024 at 6:26 AM, Ezzat said:

Is expel p equiveland to Kanaplex ? OR API general cure .. I have both of these 

Expel active ingredient levamisole treats nematode worms round worms and nodular and hook worms kanaplex is antibiotic treatment for gram negative bacterial infections general cure active ingredient praziquantel and metronidazole treat Gill and skin flukes Hexamita flat worms tape worms and  aeromonas you could start treating with general cure once every two weeks for 3 full courses of treatment so you would treat on week 1 week 3 week 5