Hello new to the forum, but I’m a seasoned fish keeper

Hi, my name is Tom. I’ve been keeping fish for about 50 years. Yes I started when I was young lol I have kept the great number of species and I’m currently working on a 180 gallons and trying my best to do aqua escaping. I really haven’t done the live plants, I was such they were too hard or I didn’t have the right light something like that anyway glad to be here. Oh, I am currently in Missouri, but I am originally from New England. 

• Like 2

On 8/12/2024 at 9:04 PM, Tom Perry said:

Hi, my name is Tom. I’ve been keeping fish for about 50 years. Yes I started when I was young lol I have kept the great number of species and I’m currently working on a 180 gallons and trying my best to do aqua escaping. I really haven’t done the live plants, I was such they were too hard or I didn’t have the right light something like that anyway glad to be here. Oh, I am currently in Missouri, but I am originally from New England. 

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the Forum, @Tom Perry

wow 180 gallons is pretty big, do you have any pictures of your tank and fish? 

This forum has live plant experts and fish disease experts like Colu (***Write down his name just in case you need his assistance***) 

This forum also has its own line of fish products like Fertilizers and sponge filters and more!

Our great community would love to answer any question you have (any question! no question is too dumb or small!!) We also have a plethora of blogs you can look at that will answer your questions in detail. 

Let us know if you have any questions! 😄

Edited by CoryWithAKatana
  • Like 1