Aquascaping vids

What are your favorite aquascaping channels to follow? I love watching aquascaping and fish room videos, especially of low tech setups. There are some incredibly talented folks putting out great content. I won't put links in case that's not allowed, but there are some real gems. Everyone knows MD fish tanks, Green Aqua, The Cinescaper and Fish Shop Matt. What are some smaller channels that feature scaping vids? 

A few I've truly enjoyed:

Diorama Aquascape

Nordicscaper

AquaDreamEN (Best watched without audio)

Adrian's fish room

Aquabonita 

Lush & Salty Aquariums

EC Scapes

Biotopia (Amazing content)

Waner Aquascaping

Morning Driftwood

REscapes

JELI Aqua

UnderwaterGardens

IM Aqua

SteveScapes

The Creative Scaper

Simply Betta

From my experience on IG, it's humbling to put content out there and not get much of a reaction or support. I hope these channels will grow and bring more people into the hobby. Any others I've missed? 

I have been watching so much of YouTube and different and the same producers just absolutely amazing. I hope to gain some insight into this. I keep fish real well but plants seem to melt anyway searching for a help of any kind. I’m blowing a lot of money on plants that just don’t make it. 

On 8/12/2024 at 9:10 PM, Tom Perry said:

I have been watching so much of YouTube and different and the same producers just absolutely amazing. I hope to gain some insight into this. I keep fish real well but plants seem to melt anyway searching for a help of any kind. I’m blowing a lot of money on plants that just don’t make it. 

@Tom Perry Here is a blog that you can look at to get you started! https://www.aquariumcoop.com/pages/getting-started-with-aquarium-plants

@Scaperoot He may not be aquascaping but he is funny and posts every Monday, Fish For Thought he reviews fish tank builds and has given me some great inspiration!

Edited by CoryWithAKatana