How to fertilize on vacation?

So my bro wants me to visit him in Montana for like, 3 weeks sometime this year. Other bro can take my cats and can refill the automatic fish feeder, but what do you do about nightly liquid fertilizer? I feel like there should be some little bit of tech that can do that but google is broken. I know I could probably turn down lights and co2 but some of my plants may die from that and I really just don't want to have to recalibrate everything

On 6/5/2024 at 2:48 AM, purrmaid said:

...but what do you do about nightly liquid fertilizer? I feel like there should be some little bit of tech that can do that but google is broken.

I have no personal experience with them, and so cannot recommend any brands or models, but you'll want to search for 'aquarium fertilizer auto doser' or 'automatic dosing pump' or something like that. Probably someone here has experience with them.

You'll want to get it in and set it up and really learn it before leaving though. That's not something you set up the day before leaving and figure you're all set, you know?