Weird White Spots on Side Of Tank

Hey! So today I noticed my angel fish was just swimming in the corner of my fish tank pecking at the glass, so I get up and go and look at what he’s doing and he’s eating these little white things off the side of the tank! I can easily scrape them off but there are still some left is this a danger to my fish or?

I have a 75 gallon tank with

11 Odessa Barbs

10 silvertip tetras 

5 hatchet fish 

6 Lemon Tetras 

5 corydoras 

2 bristlenose pleco 

1 Angel Fish 

Any clue what’s going on? 
Just got up to take a photo and they’ve all been eaten! Still would love to know what they were lol

My best guess is snail eggs, but it would be hard to tell for sure without a picture. I am still a beginner fishkeeper, and that is only the most reasonable response from my experience. If you see it next time, take a picture and maybe it will be easier to identify.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/17/2024 at 8:56 PM, Guupy42 said:

My best guess is snail eggs, but it would be hard to tell for sure without a picture. I am still a beginner fishkeeper, and that is only the most reasonable response from my experience. If you see it next time, take a picture and maybe it will be easier to identify.

The one weird thing about this though is that my snails have layers eggs before and have never looked like this I only have mystery snails. I’ll definitely take a pic if it comes up again