What is this?

Cjbear087

So I recently eradicated camallanus worms in my fish tank (I think), and recently I have noticed this guppy acting a little strange. I can’t say what exactly, but I’m pretty sure he is bloated and it kind of looks like it’s struggling to swim. Any one have any ideas if this is a disease? Thanks 

Well, if yo happen to see red worms coming out of the anus of the fish you will know that your worms have returned. But these symptoms that you said could be a swim bladder disease. definitely research about this because I am not an expert. Hope this help you and your fish. 🙂

On 5/3/2024 at 7:06 PM, CoryKeeper said:

Well, if yo happen to see red worms coming out of the anus of the fish you will know that your worms have returned. But these symptoms that you said could be a swim bladder disease. definitely research about this because I am not an expert. Hope this help you and your fish. 🙂

Thank you, I’ll keep any eye out 🙂

• Like 1

On 5/3/2024 at 7:56 PM, Whitecloud09 said:

Possibly swim bladder disease, but yeah same as what @CoryKeeper said as well, keep us posted if you don’t mind @Cjbear087. If it is I know a decent amount about swim bladder disease and would love to help. But obviously not an expert.

Thank you. Had a closer look just now and poop seems to be kinda mucusy aswell if that means anything.

• Like 1