Bloade platie or pregnant?

I have this platies that were born in my tank I separated male and females because it was like somany babies so this one stay pregnant like for ever it been about  a year and still look pregnant am I wrong? 

Screenshot_20240429_183304_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240429_183309_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240429_183253_Gallery.jpg

i also tried separating platys, they can be pregnant for an incredibly long time. i think not this long though. I eventually gave up and put them all back together again. I gave them plenty of cover and now have a 20g with about 30 platys. all sizes all ages. from 2 yr old to 2-day old fry. the numbers have been relatively stable for about 2 years now

• Like 1

On 4/29/2024 at 7:12 PM, Tony s said:

i also tried separating platys, they can be pregnant for an incredibly long time. i think not this long though. I eventually gave up and put them all back together again. I gave them plenty of cover and now have a 20g with about 30 platys. all sizes all ages. from 2 yr old to 2-day old fry. the numbers have been relatively stable for about 2 years now

Oh wow really lol ok thanks 

On 4/29/2024 at 7:26 PM, Tony s said:

might try fasting for a few days. then a bit of frozen peas. looks very bound up with something. hopefully just constipated. bloat usually doesn't end well 

Yeah she eats like a pig 🐖 lol I'm going to try fasting her see what happens thanks for the input.