Hello from Miami, Florida !!!

Hello everyone !!! New member to the forum but have been growing fish since I was like 6 years old. Currently have a 125 gallon with Discus, Rainbowfish, Von Rio tetras, Silver Halfbeaks and Cory cats, 37 gallon with 19 Blue Diamond discus fry at about 3 month old, 20 gallon with the breeding pair of Blue diamonds, 7 gallons with Scarlet Badis and a 3 gallon with a Betta albomarginata and Pygmy Cory cats. I’d like to set up a few more tanks in the near future. 

• Like 2

On 4/15/2024 at 4:54 PM, Roly0287 said:

Hello everyone !!! New member to the forum but have been growing fish since I was like 6 years old. Currently have a 125 gallon with Discus, Rainbowfish, Von Rio tetras, Silver Halfbeaks and Cory cats, 37 gallon with 19 Blue Diamond discus fry at about 3 month old, 20 gallon with the breeding pair of Blue diamonds, 7 gallons with Scarlet Badis and a 3 gallon with a Betta albomarginata and Pygmy Cory cats. I’d like to set up a few more tanks in the near future. 

Welcome to the forum! Cool fish there! Hope you can share some pics of your tank soon!!!!

On 4/15/2024 at 6:37 PM, Whitecloud09 said:

Welcome to the forum! Cool fish there! Hope you can share some pics of your tank soon!!!!

Thank you very much !!! I’ll take some new ones soon. 

• Love 1