Aquarium Lights

I have a 45 gal. tall tank. 36 inch length, approximately 25 inch tall, 12 inch depth. My husband ran me two separate outlets for two separate power strips; one of each side of the tank so I wouldn't overload one power strip with what I have running for my tank. My question is should I get the 36 inch light or two smaller ones to run one on each side of the power strip? I would prefer one on each side of the power strip but want feedback on it. I know buying the 36 inch would be cheaper than two smaller ones. Thanks! 

I'd recommend one 36" wide light for your aquarium. Hygger is the brand. Honestly when I compare it to my Fluval Plant 3.0, I really can't tell the difference in light quality. Only major difference is the Fluval one is controlled by bluetooth while the Hygger is controlled by a inline control panel. (Price is a huge difference too, its 1/3 or 1/2 the cost of the Fluval). If I had to do it all over again, I'd probably use the Hygger on my 40 gallon vs the Fluval I already have (Thats how much difference I see in light quality). They both grow plans well.

(Sent you a PM with a link to amazon).

• Like 1