Does my albino guppy have callamanus worms and tail rot?

Guppylover999

I can't tell off your picture if it's camallanus worms he's pictures of fish with camallanus worms for comparison at first fish will become bloated as the the parasitc infection become chronic the intestine become compromised and fish can't absorb food leading to a sunken belly recommended treatment for camallanus worms is four course of levamisole active ingredient in expel p once a week so you would treat on week 1 week 2 week 3 week 4 that if you need to treat with fins am not seeing any Reddening to the edges of the fins I would just add some aquarium salt 1 table spoon for 3  gallons and monitor for a week @Guppylover999

Edited by Colu

On 3/11/2024 at 7:29 PM, Colu said:

I can't tell off your picture if it's camallanus worms he's pictures of fish with camallanus worms for comparison at first fish will become bloated as the the parasitc infection become chronic the intestine become compromised and fish can't absorb food leading to a sunken belly recommended treatment for camallanus worms is four course of levamisole active ingredient in expel p once a week so you would treat on week 1 week 2 week 3 week 4 that if you need to treat with fins am not seeing any Reddening to the edges of the fins I would just add some aquarium salt 1 table spoon for 3  gallons and monitor for a week @Guppylover999

Does she have tail rot and callamanus worms? 
THANK YOU!!!!!😄😄

On 3/11/2024 at 12:06 PM, Guppylover999 said:

Does she have tail rot and callamanus worms? 
THANK YOU!!!!!😄😄

I don't think she has fin the low dose of salt will aid Gill function and add essential electrolytes I can't tell of your picture if she has camallanus worms that why I give you some pictures for comparison doe's it look like any of the pictures