Versatility of Easy Green. Could it really be this easy?

I'm wondering if anyone else uses Easy Green fertilizer for plants other than aquarium plants. For instance, at Christmas I put a few drops in the the water of our live tree stand, and on Valentines day I put a drop in a vase with the roses I gave my wife. I also put a drop in my squirt bottle I use to mist my terrestrial plants and water my terrarium which is usually filled with recycled tank water.  Don't know if it's actually doing anything, but I don't think it would hurt. 

Has anyone tried this or something similar? What are your long term results?

If you haven't tried it, what are your thoughts?  

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Excellent! Thank you for finding that and sharing. I'm glad others are doing this too and getting good results. That Bonsai looks awesome. That's a whole other hobby hole I've dug myself, and a topic for another forum! 😁

Edited by Wisdom

On 3/9/2024 at 12:51 PM, Wisdom said:

Excellent! Thank you for finding that and sharing. I'm glad others are doing this too and getting good results. That Bonsai looks awesome. That's a whole other hobby hole I've dug myself, and a topic for another forum! 😁

No problem, it would be awesome if you could add easy root tabs from  AC lol, but i am sure that doesn’t work at all 😅

• Like 1