Types of Angel Fish vs Agression Level

I was wondering if anyone has ever noticed that some angel fish are more aggressive towards other fish than others.  For me the Koi Angels seem to be a bit more territorial than some of the other angels I've had.  I've always wondered if it's just my luck of the draw, or if whatever fish they cross an angel fish with to get a koi version tends to make them a bit more territorial.  What experiences have you all had?

I have some generic Marbled Angels, an all black female, and I’ve raised 100’s of Panda Angels. For me, they’re pretty chill when they’re not breeding. If a pair breeds in the display tank it becomes the thunderdome until I pull the spawn. Outside of that they’re pretty chill, but will definitely chase others away if they feel like it. Cichlids gonna cichlid!

I had 6 in a 75 as juveniles. 4 koi and 2 marble. ended up with 2 pair. marble/koi, koi/koi. was ok the first 6 months of spawning. they kept all fish from their area. but nothing 2 aggressive. then the female marble switched partners to the male marble. that boy is aggressive, turns sideways and shoots like a rocket across the tank. kept neon rainbows on the bottom. ended pulling out everything but the 2 pairs and corys on the bottom. inadvertently solved that problem. I had 6 skunk corys that hid on me from day 1. I added another 6. they are now everywhere. and corys favorite food.... eggs! don't have any more aggression. but I do need to set up a tank for the marbles. that boy is large and stunning. and needs bred.