Where to find plumbing used in "We Built an AMAZING Water Change System - Fish Room Update Ep. 99"

Hello there all. I was watching the "We Built an AMAZING Water Change System - Fish Room Update Ep. 99" and am super interested in the ro tubing to 90/t fittings. he said it has like a 3 quarter bushing to a 1/ quarter or something and I just can't find the parts online. I am really just bad at plumbing and its something I'm trying to understand more. If anyone could throw me some links or where to get that would be appreciated.

• Like 1

On 2/9/2024 at 2:19 PM, aleksei king said:

Hello there all. I was watching the "We Built an AMAZING Water Change System - Fish Room Update Ep. 99" and am super interested in the ro tubing to 90/t fittings. he said it has like a 3 quarter bushing to a 1/ quarter or something and I just can't find the parts online. I am really just bad at plumbing and its something I'm trying to understand more. If anyone could throw me some links or where to do that would be appreciated.

I suggest taking the fittings to a hardware store they may have the parts. Ask for a plumbing  associate.

• Thanks 1