5 gallon kit?

Gideyon

I pulled the trigger.  It comes in on Friday. I need to pull out my gravel, stone and silk plants from storage for a setup. I still have co-op sponges and floss from my now-stored 10 gallon to modify the filter. 

I think I'm going to experiment with taking out the pump and using the physics of a sponge filter by using air to pull water out of the filter compartment. The idea came to me while trying to sleep last night (we'll see how that goes) 

Question for anyone who has this tank... I need a siphon that can fit in the filter compartment.  Any recommendations?   Preferably one with the bulb to initiate the siphon. 

• Like 2

On 2/8/2024 at 7:07 AM, Gideyon said:

I pulled the trigger.  It comes in on Friday. I need to pull out my gravel, stone and silk plants from storage for a setup. I still have co-op sponges and floss from my now-stored 10 gallon to modify the filter. 

I think I'm going to experiment with taking out the pump and using the physics of a sponge filter by using air to pull water out of the filter compartment. The idea came to me while trying to sleep last night (we'll see how that goes) 

Question for anyone who has this tank... I need a siphon that can fit in the filter compartment.  Any recommendations?   Preferably one with the bulb to initiate the siphon. 

I have a good one for ya! 

B45FAA22-B4F8-48D4-94EC-FE29EB4DE715.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1