Anyone has photos of the long nano tank that was in front of the cash register?

Hi, i visited the other day the store and noticed that the old nano tank that they had got removed, now there is another nano up at the register. but im looking for photos or videos of the other one, i always liked it but never took a pic, would like one just to know the plants that where there and the aquascape. so if you have any images please share ! 🙂

@Vipersnake I am sorry I don't have an image of the tank. An employee took the tank home, as the space the tank was in will be an entrance to the expansion side. 

There were crypts, anubias nana petite, bucephalandra and pearlweed in the tank, the last I saw. There were a few pieces of dragon stone for hardscape. It is in the following video, but this was before our employee Jaden took over the tank. Jaden changed it a bit, his scape was my favorite before it left the store. I hope this helps. 

• Thanks 2

On 1/30/2024 at 6:14 PM, Vipersnake said:

Hi, i visited the other day the store and noticed that the old nano tank that they had got removed, now there is another nano up at the register. but im looking for photos or videos of the other one, i always liked it but never took a pic, would like one just to know the plants that where there and the aquascape. so if you have any images please share ! 🙂

Hey there,

Unfortunately, no, I don't have any photos of the old display tank saved in my phone either

As Candi mentioned, we scaped it largely with dragon stone, buce, crypt lucens, pearl weed, and anubias nana petite for the most part. We also used our ActivFlora substrate in it. 

Hope that helps!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1