Kudos to Brandon @bnaturally

My tank, 150 tall, loves Anubius because...low light.  I actually have 6 lights in/on the tank, but it is 3 feet tall. 

I was in the co-op last weekend, and I was asking Brandon about the easy planters and Anubius. 

Like, could Anubius be happy in the rockwool, in the easy planter (I have several).

They suggested taking the rockwool out and having the Anubius tied to a course sponge in the easy planter

So, this weekend, I used "barbie bondage strap" (small zip tie) strapped to Anubius roots and course sponge, and pushed into easy planter

PERFECT!!  I'm sure the plant will be so happy.

Thank you so much Brandon.  I am so happy we got to chat last weekend and appreciate all of your and Jaden's advice so much!!

Michelle aka Mastifflvr28

anubius.jpg

• Like 3

On 1/27/2024 at 6:39 PM, Mastifflvr28 said:

My tank, 150 tall, loves Anubius because...low light.  I actually have 6 lights in/on the tank, but it is 3 feet tall. 

I was in the co-op last weekend, and I was asking Brandon about the easy planters and Anubius. 

Like, could Anubius be happy in the rockwool, in the easy planter (I have several).

They suggested taking the rockwool out and having the Anubius tied to a course sponge in the easy planter

So, this weekend, I used "barbie bondage strap" (small zip tie) strapped to Anubius roots and course sponge, and pushed into easy planter

PERFECT!!  I'm sure the plant will be so happy.

Thank you so much Brandon.  I am so happy we got to chat last weekend and appreciate all of your and Jaden's advice so much!!

Michelle aka Mastifflvr28

anubius.jpg

Omg I am so happy it worked out! Always happy to help 😄