Ich & Finrot Goldfish

KoeIC

I have been fighting nitrate/nitrite levels that were off the charts high for the last few weeks. This morning with a 75% water change I FINALLY got 0’s on Ammonia, Nitrate, & Nitrate. I was advised to get the levels down before medicating my tank. And I was waiting for the medications to come in the mail hopefully tonight and tomorrow. Anyways, since my levels are down I’m seeing less symptoms. Maybe you can help me confirm that I’m seeing what I’m seeing. 
My Ryukin had a LOT of white spots this last week until today. Now she’s got less but still looks like ich to me. Also my pleco and my common goldfish have some on their fins. The common goldfish also has had red inflamed gills the last few days assuming it’s from nitrate poisoning. And the oranda goldfish has signs of fin rot on all fins but his left fin has split into two. 
I just want to make sure that I medicate them in the right order and take the correct steps if anyone has suggestions. 

• pH= 7
  • Nitrates = 0ppm
  • Hardness = 25-75ppm? Test strips are hard to read 
  • Nitrite= 0ppm
  • Ammonia= 0ppm
  • KH/Buffer = 80-120ppm
  • Water Temperature= 70*F

IMG_4929.jpeg

IMG_4934.jpeg

IMG_4945.jpeg

Edited by KoeIC

What I would do is treat with ick X as that requires daily water changes it will help you to keep your ammonia nitire under control during treatment add some aquarium salt 1 table spoon for 5 gallons as ich causes massive electrolyte loss and the salt will add back in essential electrolytes 

• Love 1