Stress Ich during a tank move?

govsfabshop

I'm almost positive after reading Corey's info about "Stress Ich" that this is what is going on with my redhead tapajos. But guess i want the reassurance from the group and any advice maybe i missed!

Have had 10 young geophagus tapajos in quarantine for a few weeks, all were fine no apparent issues while my 125 finished cycling, had the 125 cycled than ran a few ammonia dosings to make sure everything was converting with great results. When i moved them to the 125 the other night parameters were 0 ammonia, 0 nitrite, just a touch over 5ppm nitrate, and everything else was in spec to the quarantine parameters including temp. They went in lights off in a dark room and in checking them a few hours later they had light spotting all over. Let it ride that day and while they didnt seem to get any worse, didnt seem to get better either. They are acting fine, starting to explore the tank a bit and venture some. No flashing that i've seen and water is still in check. I did add a light dose of ich x and salt last night just to play it safe. And i have been running lights off and just a dim light for feeding and checking on em. 

As fast as it came on during the move im guessing it is the stress, i didnt raise temp with addition of ich x and salt, should i worry and keep treating as ich, or just let it ride and see what happens? 

20231206_180055.jpg

Edited by govsfabshop