Very low kh

Shawnmrose1983911

What you have to remember about crushed coral is as it dissolves you will need to keep adding for as needed to keep your kh to the level you desire. I keep it mixed into my substrate as well as in media bags in my hob filters. Depending on how your water is coming out of the tap will dictate how was it will dissolve and need to be replenished.

On 11/15/2023 at 1:57 PM, TeeJay said:

What you have to remember about crushed coral is as it dissolves you will need to keep adding for as needed to keep your kh to the level you desire. I keep it mixed into my substrate as well as in media bags in my hob filters. Depending on how your water is coming out of the tap will dictate how was it will dissolve and need to be replenished.

That’s what I’m finding out I think I need to add more cause it comes out the tap at like 1-2 and quickly drops to 0-1 if I don’t do anything and my African tank that has a crushed Corel substrate stays at a steady 4-6

On 11/15/2023 at 3:27 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

What is your KH right now? You could also try adding Seiryu stone.

I didn’t know seiryu stone would buffer kh that’s good to know I like the look I’ll have to try some

• Like 1