Plant ID help

I believe it's one of the main 3 that George Farmer uses in his main tank.  Maybe it is a sword plant and not a crypt?

Here is the full list for this tank:

Echindorus “Red Flame”
E. “Red Diamond”
E. “Ozelot Green”

Cryptocoryne undulatus “Red”
C. usteriana
C. wendtii “Brown”
C. wendtii “Mi Oya”
C. x willisi
C. parva

On 11/6/2023 at 8:33 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

I believe it's one of the main 3 that George Farmer uses in his main tank.  Maybe it is a sword plant and not a crypt?

Here is the full list for this tank:

These look even more amazing. I didn't watch the whole video, but I wonder if it's possible to get that color without CO2. I recently ordered some Pink Swords and Echinodorus Horemanii Red Swords, but I'd love to know if anyone sells these crypts. 

• Love 1

On 11/7/2023 at 10:15 AM, Scaperoot said:

These look even more amazing. I didn't watch the whole video, but I wonder if it's possible to get that color without CO2. I recently ordered some Pink Swords and Echinodorus Horemanii Red Swords, but I'd love to know if anyone sells these crypts. 

If they are flamingos the coop occasionally has them, petco also occasionally has tissue cultures in that grow goo. 

• Like 1

On 11/7/2023 at 11:22 AM, Pepere said:

This photo does not look like Pink Flamingo to my eye.

I bought my Pink Flamingo from the Co Op, but I believe they made a business decision to not carry them going forward.

image.jpg.c92194a2fdc31f19770946b1fc2b3fed.jpg

I have pruned it back quite a bit as it was monopolizing the tank…. You can see it is migrating a bit as well to the front left and rear and a small plantlet establishing front right of center of mass.image.jpeg.1026b8cf54d3672f32512dfca14ad18e.jpeg

This photo was before pruning it.

That's impressive. How long does it take them to fully mature?