care forum link and new shipping rules

Rypa

I haven't been to the forum in a while.  I love it, it's been very helpful.  So, these are not complaints, I'm just curious.  1-is there a link somewhere on the coop website to the forum?  I had a really hard time finding the blog.  I had to leave the coop page and google it instead.  I'm slow, the link was probably right in front of me.  😉   2- I see shipping to a PO box is no longer allowed?  I live at the end of a mile long driveway that no one can find.  I really loved the PO box delivery (we don't have a mailbox) I understand though if it is no longer possible.  Thats it, WB

• Like 1

• Administrators

Link to the forum is on every page of the website in the footer. Second, you're correct that we no longer ship to PO boxes currently. Shipping battery items became a lot easier when we stopped PO boxes, less than 2% of shipments used PO boxes, where a much higher percent bought battery items. Things can always change in the future.

Firefox_Screenshot_2023-11-02T20-04-11.424Z.png

Thank you.  I thought perhaps that might be it.  I've put a few signs up on our driveway so ups should have an easier time now.  It's an adventure for them.  The driveway is like a riverbed and there are 3 cattle guards to cross, deer, elk etc.  

Re:  Forum link.  I figured it was my old eyes that were the problem, however that screen shot comes up for me for about half a second, not long enough to click the forum link. It goes right to another screen, but now I see the link at the bottom of that page.  I'm just slow, lol.  

I just ordered another usb pump, some brine shrimp, a plant and valves.  We'll see how they navigate my crazy driveway.  Thanks again,  Wendy

• Like 1