Stroy15

Nitrate: ~0-10

Nitrite: 0

Ammonia: 0 

Gh: 200

Kh: ~100

PH 7.2-7.4

Temp- was ~74 Now ~77

Hello everyone, problems started around a week ago where I was treating a mild case of fin fungus on one of my fish and was treating the whole tank with Pima-fix and salt (around one tablespoon per 4 gallons) where I noticed my blue gourami having a bad reaction later that evening so I did another water change to reduce the salt. The fin fungus seam to disappear, while my blue gourami started to lose her apatite. I have since moved her to a quarantine (29 gal) tank where I started general cure, and raising the temperature and salt slowly. She still lacks and apatite, I believe it may be a case of internal parasites as there nothing external about her appearance that I can diagnose. Does anyone have any more ideas or input?

20230923_182217.jpg

VideoCapture_20230923-183446.jpg

There was some heavy breathing when a week ago with the salt and the pima-fix but no breathing problems since then. I attempted tong feeding today and nibble and chewed up the soft food and spit some or all of it out. Her tank also doesn't have a light on it so I saw here bump the glass once while she was getting some air. I see her use her pectoral fins to rock herself back and forth here or there.

On 9/24/2023 at 12:30 AM, Stroy15 said:

There was some heavy breathing when a week ago with the salt and the pima-fix but no breathing problems since then. I attempted tong feeding today and nibble and chewed up the soft food and spit some or all of it out. Her tank also doesn't have a light on it so I saw here bump the glass once while she was getting some air. I see her use her pectoral fins to rock herself back and forth here or there.

Spitting food out can be a sign of internal parasites what I would do is treat with Fritz expel p once a week for 3