Bloated Danio

BettaBabe94

I have a glo danio who looks like it is going to burst it is so bloated. From doing some research I read it could be the bacteria that contributes to dropsy and to treat with Maracyn 2. I set up my hospital tank and just finished up my second course of Maracyn 2 with no noticeable change. Last week I was at my local fish store and the staff recommended a goldfish food that is high is fiber to help clean out its digestive system. I have seen it poop some but there was no change in body appearance. It swims fine, has never lost its appetite, and doesn’t act lethargic. The green one in the pics and video was slightly bloated so it got treated too. In total this fish has been like this for 3 weeks (2 of which were during the Maracyn 2 courses). Any thoughts on what I should do?

IMG_0688.jpeg.898bad06bcacaa29afc6e75bae6e0d73.jpegIMG_0688.jpeg.898bad06bcacaa29afc6e75bae6e0d73.jpegIMG_0691.jpeg.3fd992482bc9d844bc6dad36c0667977.jpegIMG_0692.jpeg.97d066b441e1e159a71a18b537691615.jpeg

IMG_0690.jpeg

That doesn't look like it's egg bound possible dropsy that can be caused by a number of things organ failure causing fluid buildup internal bacterial infections or parasitic infection can cause bloating  is there any pineconing of the scales it's difficult to tell of your picture what are your water parameters ammonia nitrite nitrate pH etc @BettaBabe94