My ToN Tank is Finally Showing Growth!

Vicki

Of course, it may have shown growth before, I just didn’t see it, but I was in the hospital (not the news) for 10 days and wasn’t able to watch my tank do nothing every day (THAT’s the news!) so when I came home, I was able to see a few changes! I’ve included pictures so you can see them too!  Interestingly, my husband took care of my dogs but completely forgot about my fishes. (Yes, I call them my fishes. Don’t judge.) And in my ToN, my plants are growing and my 5-6 fish are still alive. Unfed. And I’m scared to check the water and still don’t have the energy to do it - though I’ll be doing it in the morning when I get up. (Thank you Python.)  Anyway, I’m brushing mats out of the puppy, feeding the fish, watering the garden… and catching up on life. On the upside, my head is feeling a bit better today! Now, the picture! 

Image-1.jpeg

• Like 1

Ehhh, haha, that’s just it - it’s not at all seasoned. It’s a “cranky” (I like your word!) new tank I’m trying to get going that I’ve had no *end* of troubles with - thus it’s moniker, ToN - Tank of Nightmares! 

On 8/24/2023 at 4:03 PM, lefty o said:

id bet your water is fine. a seasoned planted tank can be left alone for quite a while.

• Like 1