Facebook group

Nacskins

I still see it: "Aquarium Co-Op | Easy Aquariums for Beginners". Still sending me stuff. 

My question is why I can't post on it. Every time I try it rejects my very polite and helpful comments, says I need to refer to the group's rules. I wonder if being outside US is the reason? Cause I can't find what rule(s) I'm not following. 

I'll try to paste link here (copy from my phone, email to my work, copy and paste to webpage...)

Aquarium Co-Op | Easy Aquariums for Beginners | Facebook

• Like 1

On 8/23/2023 at 2:44 PM, TOtrees said:

I still see it: "Aquarium Co-Op | Easy Aquariums for Beginners". Still sending me stuff. 

My question is why I can't post on it. Every time I try it rejects my very polite and helpful comments, says I need to refer to the group's rules. I wonder if being outside US is the reason? Cause I can't find what rule(s) I'm not following. 

I'll try to paste link here (copy from my phone, email to my work, copy and paste to webpage...)

Aquarium Co-Op | Easy Aquariums for Beginners | Facebook

@Sarina  I’m not sure if you moderate the FB group also to help with this question. I’m not on Facebook. 

• Like 1

On 8/23/2023 at 3:11 PM, Sarina said:

@TOtrees you must be a have an established Facebook account for longer than 3 months to post and comment, that’s a standard auto moderation tool that most groups have and I would guess that’s what is happening to you. 

Any way to get my request approved?

On 8/23/2023 at 3:20 PM, Nacskins said:

Any way to get my request approved?

Never mind I got in. Ty!