Aquashella Daytona Beach

Shadow

I wish it was in the previous location. Very easy drive from my area. That said it is still somewhat local to me and I have several friends and members of my local clubs who usually get tables.

I want to go. Just have to get the stars to align by planning it around a work trip to that region if I can.

Edited by StevesFishTanks
  • Like 2

On 8/23/2023 at 8:33 AM, Scaperoot said:

I'll definitely be there. Yesterday I confirmed that MD of MD Fish Tanks will be there😀 I'm very excited for my first Aquashella, but I wish they had gone back to the Orlando venue. 

REALLY?? He is coming back for Daytona? PLEASE tell me Matt is coming with him!

I want to meet both of them so bad...MD & Matt are responsible for me getting back into the hobby. 

• Love 1

On 8/23/2023 at 5:06 PM, Shadow said:

I want to meet both of them so bad...MD & Matt are responsible for me getting back into the hobby. 

I asked him on IG and he said yes. I'm not sure about Matt, but meeting MD will be amazing. He got me into planted tanks. Can't wait! 

781638A0-3C4A-477C-B681-9A1C641F3E39.jpeg

• Love 1

• 1 month later...

Yes, he’s bringing Matt, he announced it on one of his recent vlogs!

On 10/12/2023 at 10:55 AM, Chick-In-Of-TheSea said:

@Shadow I got the early bird Saturday pass.

Oh!!! I’m going too! We should meet up!!!!!!

• Love 1

Unfortunately, I have had a dental issue and have to get oral surgery late this month. Gave my pass to a friend in another chat group. I plan on going for Chicago next year as my kiddo lives there. Really wanted to go, but the cost of this procedure and the immediate need just killed my plans. Hopefully I can meet everyone soon!

• Sad 1

On 10/14/2023 at 5:04 AM, reefhugger said:

So not fun....I hope you heal up quickly and well.

Yea it sucks...had a tooth break partially and the dentist says its implant time. Since it broke weird they might have to cut a bit to get everything out, hence the oral surgery. It is what it is and these things happen. Just lucky to have a good enough job and multiple dental insurances or I'd need to sell a kidney to get this stuff done. Hate I am going to have to miss meeting all of you...hoping you all or some of you will make Chitown next year! MD and Matt too. 😞 

I am really debating driving the 6 1/2 hours swollen faced Saturday morning to come for the day and then head home after.