New!! Just sayin hey!

Just showin off what I got! Mostly here to learn as much as I can, I may not do everything right but I don’t know what I don’t know. Been keeping for about 2 years now(dang carnival got me and my 2year old at the time) haven’t been able to not have a tank running since! I keep a majority of community tanks, I also want to try and breed soon as I have the space (probably swordtails and corydoras). So far my favorite fishes have been polar blue cichlids, corys, pea puffers, and swordtails . Wild caught have really peaked my interest aswell and want to try out a South American (specifically all fish from the same river) tank for my next big project.

Some of these tanks have changed since these were taken but the first two tank (first 3 pics) are my pride and joy in this hobby so far! 

Thanks for spending the time to read!IMG_2820.jpeg.75ff5c6721752d36a24739322dd40238.jpegIMG_2766.jpeg.82ac1390fde8567e7d4cfcfa77fe16fe.jpegIMG_2907.jpeg.11bece4b194dbc3809e01eedb39f62bb.jpegIMG_2743.jpeg.334d64108f1113ee6d7b53672c53d564.jpegIMG_2869.jpeg.108f49edb393d69118a23889c02cccf0.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Welcome to the forum. Your tanks are great. 
I’ve been around for awhile and I still don’t do everything “right”

My fish are alive and well, I’m incredibly happy—-yup, I’m doing it right for me. 😁

Looking forward to following along while you embark on the breeding leg of your journey. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Smashyomerf Welcome! Never let "right" get in the way of fun and experimentation! Nice tanks. Swordtails are my favorite live-bearer (pineapples, sunsets and marigolds are the best!) and who doesn't like Corys? There is a lot of experience and knowledge here (not referring to me), so ask away and they will help you (and I will comment, lol). Thanks.

Edited by JChristophersAdventures
  • Thanks 1