Jump to content

Is Butter toxic to fish in small amounts?


Recommended Posts

Hey all,

So I fed my fish a deshelled crushed up pea that was left over from last nights dinner. I forgot that there was a little butter put in the peas. 

Obviously you shouldn’t feed your fish things with butter. But I’m wondering if it will have any ill effects if it was a minuscule amount? I don’t believe it would be a problem, nor could find anywhere that said it was toxic in small amounts but still…I figured I’d ask. Obviously there’s nothing I can do about it now but just reassurance is good😅

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...