(1) Rainbow Emperor Tetras

IMG_2470.webp.dd54810004971e13d2cf475aa8510b28.webp

(2) Hummingbird Tetras

IMG_2471.jpeg.eb15aff77a0cef61aff0ae95e381e8af.jpeg

(3) Red Phantom Tetras

IMG_2472.jpeg.703b91698226d2842c2fd6e1be7d7805.jpeg

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Heya, I so badly want to get tetras fish, do you have any good informative blogs or articles, maybe some information on caring for them, thanks!

Ohh, old thread, sorry, did't see

Edited by Greeebulbas

On 4/6/2024 at 7:43 AM, Greeebulbas said:

Heya, I so badly want to get tetras fish, do you have any good informative blogs or articles, maybe some information on caring for them, thanks!

Welcome aboard 

You can get the information right here. Just use search bar above type tetra species and post or members with experience will chime in. @Greeebulbas

• Thanks 1

On 4/6/2024 at 2:43 PM, Greeebulbas said:

Oh, tbh, totally feel ya on the tetra vibe, they're such cool little dudes to have swimming around. If you're diving into the tetra pool, there's this chill spot online I stumbled upon a while back when I was on my own tetra quest. Not trying to push anything on ya, but this article  really helped me figure out the whole male vs female glowlight tetra mystery. It was fr a game-changer for me, especially since I was clueless at first. Funny story - when I first got my tetras, I was so stoked and ready to have this vibrant tank, right? But man, I learned the hard way that these little guys need some serious TLC with their water conditions and pals they share space with. Ended up turning my living room into a mini aquatic lab, testing and adjusting water like some mad scientist. But, all worth it! They're thriving now, and my tank's like this serene underwater rave every night. So, definitely check that article out, and best of luck with your fishy friends!

Edited by Jiogga
  • Like 1