My trip to the National aquarium

nice place, especially when you see more fish then people. ( a rare occurrence).

you have a few pictures of the amazon exihibit. It kinda bothers me the tour guides always talk about the pacu and turtles and big fish, and just ignore the rummy-noses.

The small tetras are cool too!

also saltwater dominated. They have australia, and the amazon,and a few other freshwater tanks, but the rest is pretty much just saltwater.

I found it amusing the tank talking about annual killifish, it had 1 male, and was covered in spawning mops...

Edited by TheMosster
  • Like 1

On 6/20/2023 at 11:42 AM, TheMosster said:

nice place, especially when you see more fish then people. ( a rare occurrence).

you have a few pictures of the amazon exihibit. It kinda bothers me the tour guides always talk about the pacu and turtles and big fish, and just ignore the rummy-noses.

The small tetras are cool too!

also saltwater dominated. They have australia, and the amazon,and a few other freshwater tanks, but the rest is pretty much just saltwater.

I found it amusing the tank talking about annual killifish, it had 1 male, and was covered in spawning mops...

I love the Amazon exhibit especially those rummies who live with assorts of predators, especially when they get spooked

On 6/20/2023 at 11:51 AM, The endler guy said:

I love the Amazon exhibit especially those rummies who live with assorts of predators, especially when they get spooked

its a fine exhibit, there are just different things they prioritize in their tours, thats all i was saying.

I saw a rummy nose get eaten once, the tour guide claimed it was a carrot...

• Haha 1