Sump Recommendations

Shadow

So I have an idea on keeping water/temp parameters regulated for bee shrimp...thinking of using a sump for this. Does anyone have recos on sumps? I don't think I need a giant one but one big enough to run multiple breeder tanks. Anyone use them before, if so which one did you go with?

• Like 1

On 6/5/2023 at 7:39 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

What does the space look like?  Is it taller and could accommodate a taller sump?

It is going on a very large racking system I got that is rated similar to those you sent me a while back. It will have 3 shelves each with about 24 inches in between each shelve in height. Length of each shelf is 77 inches, width 24 inches. 

On 6/5/2023 at 6:38 PM, Shadow said:

It is going on a very large racking system I got that is rated similar to those you sent me a while back. It will have 3 shelves each with about 24 inches in between each shelve in height. Length of each shelf is 77 inches, width 24 inches. 

In terms of a "somewhat closed" sump. I do like the smaller size they came out with. Itlls be interesting to see what others are using and how you plan to set it up.

On 6/5/2023 at 9:06 PM, nabokovfan87 said:

In terms of a "somewhat closed" sump. I do like the smaller size they came out with. Itlls be interesting to see what others are using and how you plan to set it up.

Yea just curious what suggestions anyone might have.

• Like 1