60 liter Cube

Vítor

Hey guys, i will rebuild this aquarium, and i will be using tropica aquasoil, my temporary light is cheap one from AliExpress, but i will get the Hygger 999 or the twinstar B line don't know which is better for a planted tank. I have some Ludwigias rubin i think , hornwort , anubias and some java moss. I would like to do something similar to the image,some plants coming out between the two trunks but something dense( i've been thinking in some rotala, limnophila cryptocorine, monte Carlo for carpeting)I don't know if the ones that i already have are enough aswell 🙂. Any sugestions for more low tech plants that would look good?Thanks guys!

IMG_20230522_235224_482.jpg

Screenshot_2023-05-23-00-08-52-915_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

IMG-20230510-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20230510-WA0002.jpg

• Like 1

On 5/23/2023 at 2:19 AM, Guppysnail said:

Your tank is lovely. I have hygger lights on all my tanks and crypts do fabulous for me. 
Looking forward to following the progress. 

Do you think i have enough plants to do something similar to that red one ? Or i should get more?

If it were me I would add 1 red crypt  that stays short not a tall variety and wait 3 months and see how it looks when it’s matured. That hornwort will open its leave and bush out considerably. If you keep cutting and replanting the red stems it will fill in the whole back corner. I think you have plenty of plants. 

• Like 1

On 5/23/2023 at 11:32 AM, Guppysnail said:

If it were me I would add 1 red crypt  that stays short not a tall variety and wait 3 months and see how it looks when it’s matured. That hornwort will open its leave and bush out considerably. If you keep cutting and replanting the red stems it will fill in the whole back corner. I think you have plenty of plants. 

Hmm,that is probably the best option then i will mount it first then see what is going and where is going

• Like 1