Underwater cave

Jimmy Cleveland

Going to put frogs that hunt land and water in here its a 55g with 19g of water. All hand built by me. Probably 15 hours of work so far. It's my so called pet project Going to cull my shrimp in here iv not been set on what fish yet. Most likely going to get lepord frogs I have isopods and spring tails in there now on land

16808185141668181843002415004258.jpg

16808185478623434739217936606894.jpg

16808185783194247099888526020036.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2

I'm going to upgrade my aquarium light above and move my 48inch cheap $50 light to it. I still have to work on the lid I'm have plexiglass on there going to add hinges on the back and add lapse on the side and from then I seen this fan that turns on and off by humidity I'm already having a problem with that but the water is testing perfectly tho. 

Edited by Jimmy Cleveland
Cant spell or proof read.lol
  • Love 1

I use diffusers and humidifiers for my tree frog tank. 
You can see the cheap 20$ humidifiers outside the tank. They point to dump humidity in the tank directly.  Deep winter I put a cheap 20$ essential oil diffuser (never used for oils) on a makeshift shelf in her tank and run that as a fogger. 
I place those damp rid packs outside her tank hidden so it does not mold or mildew the walls and carpet. 
Sounds awkward but it’s not. It’s a cheap (had it all about the house already) easy fix for my situation. The plants go crazy. I have to take the tall back one out and replace it with a baby one every few months. 

A83F6BE2-27DB-4C57-9997-060152FBDF56.jpeg

• Like 3

Look like pothos. Yeah this fan looks pretty good for $25 has a humidity gage sensor you drop in the tank and you set it to come on and off at what ever humidity you want. I'll in corerate in to the lid. Says 2 year warranty it's new to the market I don't think it's a competition with co op but I and them don't like posting products here it's in on the biggest web seller in probably the world I'll probably put a fogger in the water fall

Edited by Jimmy Cleveland
  • Love 1