Rack Planning?

I am moving in May and starting to look into setting up a rack for this new place. my idea is using a Gladiator Shelf that is 48"x72"x24" and I am planning to put 4 15's on top, 4 15's on the second shelf and 2 40 Breeders on the other 2 shelves leaving the bottom shelf for storage of some other things, might consider a middle rack being my storage shelf with the 40's being the bottom 2 shelves. It will also be secured to the wall and on a level tile laminate floor.

Has anyone used these shelves? they seem sturdy and I wouldn't even be close to maxing out their weight limits. I would be putting plywood that is sealed on every shelf just wanted more opinions on this as I am not experienced and this will be my first rack. please let me know what you guys think about this? 

I have a rack like that and I wouldn’t worry about it. 

Mine is not secured to the wall as I rent. Bottom shelf has (4) 10 gallon tanks. Middle row has (1) 20 Long and (1) 29. Top shelf has (1) 20 High and (1) 55 gallon. Top shelf has plywood, but the other 2 do not. If I could go back, I would add plywood on all levels, but it’s been up for 3 years without a single issue. 

no worries about it being on the second floor, the new place I am moving too is a single story town home, I know alot of people secure bookshelving to walls to make sure that nothing ever moves so I was thinking the same but it might be over kill... I am also probably just paranoid with it being my first rack I'm sure it will be safe and fine as I am not even going to be close to pushing the limits of this rack which is probably the safer route