Need Advise on Ammonia For Cycling

I just got back into aquariums after about 5 years (as stated in my previous post). I'm wanting to get my cycle jump started on a new 10-gallon planted tank but the fish food method does not seem to be doing what is expected so I wanted to use straight ammonia instead but all of the ammonia I can find in my tiny town has extra surfactants and stuff in them. So, I was wondering if anyone knew if I could use the product:  "Alaska Fish Emulsion Plant Food, 5-1-1 Fertilizer" to get it started. This is a product used to fertilize regular garden plants and I read something saying that you shouldn't use it in your aquarium because it has ammonia in it (since it's made of fish), but it's the ammonia that I'm needing in this case. Any ideas/suggestions?

On 4/1/2023 at 11:57 PM, Pepere said:

I've seen this product before, people seem to like it. I'm curious what sets it so far apart from just ammonia. Honestly, I was hoping to find something locally that I could use, which is why I asked about the Alaska Fish Emulsion Plant Food. But, I went ahead and ordered the Fritz. This will unfortunately put me another week behind but considering there is never a consistent timeline for cycling I can't be too bummed about it. Thanks for the suggestion! 🙂