Hello, from NC!  I have had freshwater aquariums for 18 yrs, at one time I had 2 55 gallons. Currently happy with just one though. 

Up until a couple of months ago, I usually had plastic plants and a driftwood, but they always looked dirty and 'fake'. So I had a situation where my tank was bowing in the front and back, so I bought a new one and decided to get real plants, and the addiction begins. 🥰

Today I received my ACO air pump, sponge filter and accessories and promptly set it all up and planted my Pogo Octopus (which has sitting in the basket for a week in the tank).

I also got rid of my old tank hood and light about a month ago, and put glass top and Hygger 957 light.... what a difference this had on my plants!! (that and the Easy Green liquid and tabs!!!!!)

Currently stock: 1 Discus, 1 Veil Angel, 6 platties, 2GBR, 2 Gold Rams, 4 Sterbia cory's, 6 Bleeding Blue Tetras, 2 ottos, 1 Clown Pleco, and several XL Amano Shrimp (not sure if or how many the Angel snacked on) 

I am not sure I would have been this successful with this planted tank if I hadn't found ACO/Cory's video, etc. Thank you for all you do!

336597773_1975144632840034_5243781657661470945_n.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 4

On 3/20/2023 at 7:30 PM, Cmike15 said:

Your Discus especially is very pretty.

I love Discus! He had a mate but since he wouldn't allow her to lay eggs, she became egg bound over time... so he's a loner now. My other favorite are the cory's... they're like cute little porpoise, clowning around and having fun. So entertaining to watch.

On 3/20/2023 at 7:36 PM, Fresh Princess said:

My other favorite are the cory's... they're like cute little porpoise, clowning around and having fun. So entertaining to watch.

i aswell enjoy my cories, as well as MANY other members of this forum.

which speaking of which,

Welcome to our awesome forum!

• Love 1