New fish!

smm333

I took a bunch of mystery snails into my lfs today and got some store credit! Woo hoo! 

My platy/ endler tank has 2 female & 3 male endlers ( I bought them as fry and didn't know the sex yet). The bigger female is constantly harassed so I got 2 more females. Hoping the males will chill a bit and give that poor girl a break!

My honey gourami, Mil, lives with a baby bristle nose pleco and a male endler/ guppy. There used to be three endler/ guppies but two passed. After this I noticed Mil was hiding a lot. The store had 2 honey gourami so I bought them both. Mil has been swimming all over, hanging out near them, and seems so much happier and less stressed! A win for me as well since I am crazy for honey gourami- they are so wonderful!20230318_204901.jpg.89e5b20cad350ba87c019b4644df3f77.jpg

This has been a successful day. 4 new fish friends, 2 problems solved, and I have credit on file at the store still!  

• Like 2
  • Love 3

On 3/19/2023 at 2:32 AM, smm333 said:

My honey gourami, Mil, lives with a baby bristle nose pleco and a male endler/ guppy. There used to be three endler/ guppies but two passed. After this I noticed Mil was hiding a lot. The store had 2 honey gourami so I bought them both. Mil has been swimming all over, hanging out near them, and seems so much happier and less stressed! A win for me as well since I am crazy for honey gourami- they are so wonderful!20230318_204901.jpg.89e5b20cad350ba87c019b4644df3f77.jpg

fun!

many fish enjoy having some friends, i guess yours was no exception.

• Like 1

On 3/19/2023 at 1:53 AM, Miska said:

I love this! I want honey gourami so badly. What size tank are they in? 

They are in a 20 gallon. They are such a great fish! Graceful, peaceful, amazing color, great size. Everyone should have them!

• Like 2